Life Skills programme
Objective: To guide children in managing their strengths and weaknesses so they can face real world challenges.
Scope: All Students of Vidya and Child.
Key Features of Life Skills Programme :
- A structured curriculum followed through books and activities for Primary Classes.
- Curriculum based life skills for Class VI and above.
- Quarterly training and periodic review.
- Mental and Physical activities through movies and visual aids.
- Exposure to real life case studies.
TOPICS COVERED: Valuing Relationships, Role of Education, Caring & Sharing, Regular Habits, Our Heritage & Culture, Character Building (Goal Setting,Resolving Conflict, Self Esteem, Stress & Time Management), Healthy Habits in your words and in your deeds, Protecting Public Property, Nurture the Nature, Anger Management, Being Safe (Traffic rules, Good & Bad Touch etc.), Consumer health & safety, Community Hygiene, Communication Skills.