Objective : To initiate children into the education process and prepare them for mainstream school
Scope : Nursery to Class V
Key Features of School Programme:
- Internally Developed Level-based Curriculum – Self-paced, non-threatening learning environment helps teachers to engage deeply with the children.
- In-house Content — Teachers Manuals, Worksheets and Assessment Sheets for all classes and subjects.
- Training, Observation & Assessment Reviews – Monthly Chapter-wise trainings for teachers to ensure more effective delivery. Reviews to assess difficulties faced while teaching as well as for identifying learning gaps for appropriate planning and intervention.
- Activity Based Learning - In-class activities and Computer-Aided Learning enables children to develop their logic and creative skills.
- Special Assemblies on important themes, personalities and festivals throughout the year.
- Academics supplemented with Intensive Life Skills Training & diversified Arts & Performing Arts for holistic development of each child.
- Regular field visits, excursions and opportunities to showcase talent in internal as well as external events
- Regular Parent Interactions through Home Visits and PTMs
Admissions to Mainstream Schools at the end of the School Programme